Speak Your Truth Quietly!

DES CALENDAR 

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adam episode question
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:47 pm 
Desideratum Member

Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but here it goes:

I have been looking for a certain episode for a while now. I've watched through episodes, searched episode guides, and even this site. I haven't had any luck whatsoever, and recently I have been wondering if I just dreamed it up.

What I remember from this episode is a scene where Adam comes by a man's house -- I don't remember why -- but he talks to him or something and seems to go away. The man goes out to his well or whatever and moves a stone where he has hidden money. A shadow falls over him, and he looks up to see that Adam didn't go away after all. The man was kinda older, I think, and I seem to remember that he had killed somebody, a family member (his brother, I think), to get the money. I think I remember a fight that Adam won, and I seem to remember that this episode was mostly about another Cartwright, not Adam. I remember being very impressed at how smart Adam was though.

I wanted to watch this episode again, but I couldn't find it, though it's taken me literally months to search. I'm hoping one of you can tell me if this episode even exists or not. I hope you don't think I'm crazy! :sad sigh :wink

WARNING

This thread has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

or